The trip begins: Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh
- Nonchalant cows on every street corner
One day in Delhis chaotic belly was enough, and the city was in floods after a typical monsoonal downpour – we headed swiftly out on a ‘luxury’ bus for Shimla in the foothills of the himalayas .
- Nice to see that bicycles are encouraged, even by the Delhi Metro
- 10 -12 little mites on their way home from school in old town Delhi
- First views on our first day ride out from Shimla
- Carlos and Ben taking a snack stop on the way to Baggi. Samoosas have been a staple as have packets of ‘Good Day’ Britannia biscuits washed down with some carbonated Miranda.
- Roads amazed us from the start. We were quite lucky that for the first few days we contoured through lovely pine forest rather than have to climb.
- More incredible roads on the way to Baghi
- A typical ‘in and out’ along a valley – we can see the road we are to ride on the otherside